mission is to enhance the well-being and beauty of the community by
assisting people in growing fresh produce, providing locally-grown food
to people in need, increasing social interaction in the community, and creating an educational garden in an attractive setting.
The Oxford Community Garden is located next to the OUT Bus Depot (the former grounds of the National Guard Armory grounds) on University Ave at Bramlett Blvd. See map for directions. And take a look at this satellite image.
The best way to contact us is by writing to email@example.com. Emails sent here will be read by the garden president, Jason Hoeksema.
Our first seminar of 2016!
Landscaping with Dr. Bob Brzuszek (Mississippi State Univ)
Saturday, February 20, 2016 @
1:00 pm 1:30 pm
Lafayette County & Oxford Public Library
401 Bramlett St, Oxford
Dr. Brzuszek will discuss landscaping for around gardens and your yard.
Time and weather permitting, we'll tour the Oxford Community Garden afterwards.
All are welcome! Please come and bring a friend. Invite anyone with an interest.
Community garden members are especially encouraged to attend.
- Read our newsletter for October 2015: What's Sprouting! Back issues of What's Sprouting are here.
- August Workshop: Fall/Winter Gardening with Dr. Jeff Wilson (MS State Extension Horticultural Specialist)
We had a small, but interested, turnout for the fall/winter gardening workshop held on August 18 at the Public Library in Oxford.
- Become a member of the Oxford Community Garden
Show your support for the garden by becoming a member. There are two ways to become a member:
2. The new-fangled, electronic, way: go to our Membership Page, and follow the instructions for finding and completing the form, which you can email to OCGA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Lower on the page, choose your fee schedule on the drop down menu and pay through PayPal by debit or credit card or with your own PayPal account.
- Become a gardener at the Oxford Community Garden
Like us on Facebook
Like us to get updates from the garden, visit our page to see photos, meet members of the garden!
Would you like to support the garden in other ways?
We graciously accept donations of materials, hands, or funds.
See how you can "Support the Garden" for the many ways in which you can help or become involved.
If you'd like to make a cash donation, you may mail a check to us: P. O. Box 3122, Oxford, MS 38655
or, you may make your donation electronically via PayPal
by clicking this button:
If you'd like your donation to support a specific part of the garden, please email us (email@example.com ).